Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How are legal and ethical requirements applied to privacy,

Customer Question
How are legal and...

How are legal and ethical requirements applied to privacy, confidentiality and disclosure? give an example of each

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i am looking for answers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Iam a student looking for answers as iam not familiar with the law in privacy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the privacy act regulates disclosure from a legal aspect, the ethical side is should you disclose and under what circumstance will it breach the legislation and ethical obligations imposed on the holder of that information.

Hi iam Bevan Paech , full time student studying individualised support murray bridge SA

ok

select telephone service and I will explain in detail for you

thank you for the help john

you are most welcome.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you.

Would you like to talk on the phone ?