Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just have a question about my chance to immigrate to

Customer Question
Hello. I just have...

Hello. I just have a question about my chance to immigrate to Australia. I am a 47 man from Iran working as a professor at Kazakhstan with a Ph.D. in economics from the US.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No. I have not started it yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i dod not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am married. My wife is a midwife but her English is not good enough yet. She is 35 years old. We do not have any kid.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/8/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the following link will provide you with the various options for visas

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/600-/Visitor-visa-(subclass-600)-Tourist-Stream-document-checklist

once you have identified a visa you can engage an immigration agent from the following link

www.mara.gov.au

The application process is is very good and you can try to complete the same first before using an agent if you prefer.

The website details all fees and process that needs to be complied with for the application chosen.

does this answer your question today ?

Dear Mr. Melis,Thank you for your expert answer. Of course, I do know that I could visit Australia as a visitor. I just wanted to know if I can move to Australia permanently as a skilled worker or by buying a real estate.
By your response, it seems very unlikely to do so.Thank you,
Iraj Rahmani

Iraj there are business investment visa streams on the link I provided you, did you look at those one ?