Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Taking this to VCAT is this a cost to me and if so, how much…

Customer Question
Taking this to VCAT is...
Taking this to VCAT is this a cost to me and if so, how much am I looking at.
Thanks,
Kerri
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/8/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Kerri tell me about your claim at VCAT

I wrote before regarding a vehicle excess that hadn't been paid and you suggested to take it to my local tribunal.
I was just inquiring, if there was going to be a cost to us to persu this

there is no cost accept the application fee for VCAT,

your matter is civil and vcat website is as follows

www.vcat.vic.gov.au

you can represent yourself in the tribunal and will be cost effective for you.

does this answer your important question today ?