Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Who is responible for trimming dangerous trees in this case…

Who is responible for...

Who is responible for trimming dangerous trees in this case coconuts

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but the coconuts are over a path and are starting to ripen and fall

3/8/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

where are trees positioned.

At the entrance to the property. Council removed nuts from trees outside property

is this your property you own or government property.

The tree in question is on the property we rent

ok

in this circumstance, you should inform the landlord to fix the tree issue as they are the party that is liable and not the tenant.

you are protected, as your landlord will be held responsible for the tree issues that have arisen.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone if required, please look, it will help you

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer
Thanks you

you are welcome