Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Victoria. I have a guilty plea to a minor assault charge and…

Victoria Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I have a guilty plea to a minor assault charge and I have beentold that I cannot travel overseas. Only for two weeks to Sth Africa

3/8/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

ok

was it a court order telling you not to travel ?

no just an adjourned sentence hearing for 23/4

so who said to you that you cannot travel ?

was it the judged ?

no , advice from a business associate that said to check it out hence the chat on this computer .

if there is no order from the court, then you can still travel.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars and thank you for using Just Answer.

ok Thank you .

you are welcome

John Melis, Lawyer