Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am trying to make application to have a decision revoked…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make application to have a decision revoked which was made in the supreme court re the protective Commissioner re our Son 25 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

New South Wales

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at the supreme I have made application to the NSW trustee and Guardin they informed me that they do not have the power revoke same has to go back to the supreme court how do I get an application

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If you could let me no about the costing I would appreciate it I would like to have the apple heard in Newcastle

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
3/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

can you tell me more about your case?

with the Supreme Court you need to start with an initiating application

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor