Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm trying to find my biological father by the name of

Customer Question
Hi pearl I'm trying...

Hi pearl I'm trying to find my biological father by the name of Malcolm Golding thanks I been fatherless for 21 years my mother Emma Meehan told me abit about him. He knows he's got a daughter but left before I was born my mum told me he left back to Perth and lost his contact he used to work for water authorities back in 1992 in Kununurra WA just want to meet him as its been so long.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I wouldn't know thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will use help me locate him thanks as I am keen on finding him and getting to know him.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/7/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

I can provide you with some information to get you started.

Does anyone remember where he lived and whether he remained in the area?