Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Leon. NSW But my question. Its regarding High Court Rules…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hi Pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NSW But my question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its regarding High Court Rules regarding promissory notes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please explain more detail about your question ?

Hi JohnHow do I find the Australian High Court Rule # regarding Promissory Notes.
See the attached promissory note of Michael Tellinger in South Africa ("Settlement in terms of High Court Rule 45(8)a)
Just doing research into this subject.RegardsDavid

this promissory note would need to be claimed in the court of South Africa not Australia unless the defendant is in Australia

Sure for SA but what about Australia.Hi JohnHow do I find the Australian High Court Rule # regarding Promissory Notes.
Just doing research into this subject.RegardsDavidJust researching the High Court Rule for Australia John

the following link will assist you

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/media-centre/find-a-media-release/2003-releases/ir-03-16-asic-regulation-of-promissory-notes/

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, have a look, it will help you