Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Are you based at Seychelles island? I am in Australia but…

Customer Question
Are you based at...

Are you based at Seychelles island?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Australia but require assistance at Seychelles to obtain a new original of wedding certificate

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No all emails are not responded too?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am looking for service provider to obtain the document on my behalf.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I am an Austral***** *****ving in Laos but will soon be relocating to Panama for work. I require a new original wedding certificate for residential visa at Panama. All attempts by email to the Seychelles civil service is bouncing back with full inbox reply. So seeking a lawyer to act on my behalf.
3/7/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Where did you marry?

We married at Mahe at the Seychellies Island. I have made contact yesterday and have requested a new original document. So at this stage I may not require your assistance.
Regards,
Stephen.

Good Morning

All the best and good luck with it.

If you need any further assistance please let me know

Regards

Hi Leon
Please I have checked my account and your company is over changing me I have had three transactions now one on 8th March for $5 then 12 March $62.00 the 14th March $67.00 as I am resolving this myself I request to talk to your accounts and deposit back these charges.
Regards,
Steve.

Good Morning

It appears you have become a member and agreed to monthly fees.

I will pas this onto the administrators as I do not deal with accounts I am an end user like yourself and only answer the questions.

My understanding is you can terminate the membership by going into your account.

I will ask then refund you the money already taken.

There is no need to respond to this post.

But check your account and cancel the membership so no more money is taken out

Regards