Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a question eg. connections from onze provider to the…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question eg. connections from onze provider to the other. Eg is there a delay in the connection between 2 different comp.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I would like to know if it is possible that there is a delay in the connection between 2 different providers of telephone service.?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I have an issue with Chanel 7re. a competition and would like to report that now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if I can still claim the $ 10.000 I missed out on, agording to them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

you can claim

the next step is to raise a formal claim

would you like to do that ?