Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a question eg. connections from onze provider to the

Customer Question

I have a question eg. connections from onze provider to the other. Eg is there a delay in the connection between 2 different comp.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I would like to know if it is possible that there is a delay in the connection between 2 different providers of telephone service.?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I have an issue with Chanel 7re. a competition and would like to report that now.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know if I can still claim the $ 10.000 I missed out on, agording to them
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

you can claim

the next step is to raise a formal claim

would you like to do that ?