Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If you get involved in a car accident while you are

uninsured. You pay the fines...
If you get involved in a car accident while you are uninsured. You pay the fines but not the damage to the other cars that is 'your fault'. Can you still leave the country?
2/21/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Alright what are the questions?

This is John Melis, solicitor,

if you are not insured you and you are at fault, you will be liable for all damages.

tell me more about the accident that occurred ?

three cars hit eachother, he was the third, the only question from my side is, if we can still leave the country because we planned a vacation already. If he doesnt pay the damage that the first two cars might claim at him
Because if the damagr if more than 2000 he cant afford it before we leave

where you the first or middle car ?

The third so the last one
He was wrong as he shoulf have kept kore distance

ok, so you will be liable for the other two.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the telephone, to explain in detail how to defend the action, please look at the offer, it will help you.

John Melis, Lawyer
Accepted the offer

numbers are displayed