Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a critical alert on my computer which i need help…

Customer Question
I have a critical alert...
I have a critical alert on my computer which i need help technically to correct ,i don,t wish to join for more frequent support ,once i paid around $300,00 for 3 years support and i never used any help,happy to pay for the time it takes for you to correct the problem,happy to delete gmail if this is how people are trying to get in,
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
2/7/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

how much is this extra fee

The fee is $82.00

what happened,nobody called ,situation still not resolved,are you there Leon
At your convenience please call me on 45763354,its frustrating not to get help when I need it-cheers ila

I have to ask you to request a call.

Once you do that I can call you.