Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Do you know where I can get the Health and Safety Regulation…

Customer Question
Do you know where...

Do you know where I can get the Health and Safety Regulation for Before and After School Care works Im looking to see if two people need to be locking up at night as it doesn't seem safe for one person to be doing it

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I was just wondering what it was

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know where to look for it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
2/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you seen the school OHS policy procedure manual yet ?

No would it be the schools policy or the after School cares policy

are you need to the states policy guide lines

no

would you like to have a talk on the phone.

i have extended a special offer to you, please look, it will help you.