Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to ask about my problem now.Im using bridging visa A…

Customer Question
Hello,I want to ask about...
Hello,I want to ask about my problem now.Im using bridging visa A I get regretted.I’ve no visa now my girlfriend is from Taiwan she using working and holiday visa.We have been stay together more then 4 month can she granted me?I’ve been married in Australia since 2016 year but my ex girlfriend already back to country not coming back anymore we not yet divorce yet.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
2/6/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

How much will cost me for the extra fees?

Good Morning

Are you saying that you do not hold a valid visa not even a bridging visa A?

It is $82.00 if you elect the call.

Can you just reply me? Or must call? I granted visa A last year but my agent didn’t help me follow up so it’s already expired I can’t call my agent

Good Morning

Happy to continue here.

So you were granted a protection visa.

What you have sent me is the application.

When did it expire? If you are in Australia on an expired visa you are illegal and you cannot apply for any other visa.

If you apply for another visa you will be deported.

If your wife is not an australian citizen or permanent resident the marriage does not allow you to apply for a partner visa.

I not sure my agent didn’t tell me anything I just know that epired when I visit Medicare they say my card can’t use it
Do I have any solution?
Can company grants me to working visa like that?
My boss willing to sponsor me him owning a company tiling company

If you have no visa you are best to arrange to leave Australia

If you do not leave and you are discovered you will be deported and then not allowed to come back for at least 5 years.

I would strongly suggest you contact the immigration department and get more details about your visa position and arrange to leave.

If you wish to stay and work this out you can apply for a further bridging visa and work with the department.

Here is a link that can assist you.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/lega/lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/my-visa-has-ended-and-i-am-still-in-australia-what-should-i-do

But you have to do this very quickly.

You need to find out what has happened and the quickest way is to contact the department and get details of your visa position and advise them that your agent has not contacted you and you have no idea what is happening and that you were advised by medicare that you were no longer on a visa.

If you delay this will be to your detriment.

You will need to get a further bridging visa if you can get a sponsor and work with the department to sort this out.

Do this today

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. If you wish a call we can arrange that as well.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

My bridging visa A have been expired can I still apply for bridging visa E?

Good Morning

That is your only option but you have to do it ASAP

I cannot tell you about your success but you need to see a Migration Agent immediately

The longer you wait the worse it will be.

If your agent is not answering his phone, go to his office if you want to use him again.

But you have to do it immediately.

Do you help people doing bridging visa E? I can pay you

I am nit able to take on work from here and you are best to see a Migration Agent

You can search for your nearest on the MARA website

https://www.mara.gov.au/

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.