Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I one Centrelink 6200 and they tolong me debt over 5000 Will…

Hi I one Centrelink...

Hi I one Centrelink 6200 and they tolong me debt over 5000 Will be referred to the dip which means I could go to jail please help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They just finished reviewing and when I called what's gonna happen that's what they said

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much do you charge and is there any way I could avoid jail and criminal record

1/21/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

did you receive a written notice from Centrelink ?

they told me I was under reporting and I have already put payment arrangement for 35 per fortnight from my FTB but they told me I still be prosecuted

when is the hearing, or have you not been advised yet ?

John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started
Please call me on 02 80219316

ok