Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I spent 4 months 7 days most weeks building a tray for a tow…

I spent 4 months...

I spent 4 months 7 days most weeks building a tray for a tow truck for a friend on the understanding that when the new truck was registered I would revive the old truck as payment

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Now the person in question wants to loan it to me not sign it over . I’m in nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at this stage , and the agreement was verbal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The above mentioned person has also had furniture and vehicles stored on our property for over 2 years was asked to remove it 13 months ago and still has not

1/20/2018
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, ok, well the only option here is to sue the person sadly. You had an agreement, you need to prove that it was what has happened and that it was the understanding that you get the old truck.As you are in nsw the local magistrates court can make that order.More info:
http://www.localcourt.justice.nsw.gov.auPlease click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

Daniel, Solicitor