Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need help with a legal issue at Magistrate Court. WA. I…

Hi I need help...

Hi I need help with a legal issue at Magistrate Court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I have to appear on 2/03/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It about overpayment from Centrelink for around 50000

1/19/2018
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

These are serious offences and you can be sent t prison as it is fraud.

What exactly are the charges and what sections are you charged under and what do you wish to do , plead guilty or not guilty?

Hi I am charge with sections 135.2(1) and don't know how to plead

Good Evening

Can you tell me the Act? Is it the Crimes Act?

Leon, Solicitor
Phone call session started