Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a commercial loan as personal guarantee with a

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a commercial loan as personal guarantee with a business partner we are unable to meet our repayment the finance company are going to garnish my wages

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Dies that mean bith parties

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing there's talk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/19/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

You are both liable as individuals for the whole of the loan.

Have they sued you and do they have judgement?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 6 months ago

Good Morning

I am following up my last post.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards