Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Helo. I had an accident where i got badly injured. My friend…

Customer Question
I had an accident...

I had an accident where i got badly injured. My friend was driving the car at that time. He ran over me while parking. But when the police came in he lied that it was not the car that hit me. When i was in the hospital he came to me and ask me to lie if the police comes in to ask me but the police never came to the hopital. The driver was not under the influence of alcohol or anything but he was very scared. Is he gonna be charfe for jail or something

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

2005 model i think. Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Since the accident happened inside a private property the police said tgat there wont be any police report when i went there to get police report

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/19/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you been able to calculate your loss yet ?