Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am the victim of internet hackers looks like costing me…

I am the victim...

I am the victim of internet hackers looks like costing me $155930 i purchaded a craavan from a company whos email had been hacked and the hacker changed the bsnk details so i paid the wrong bank tried to get the money back already gone. Am i still liable for the sccount

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Would like talk to someone in person please ************ qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i have reported it to the fraud and crime internet site spoke to a detective ad well made aclaim through the bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The caravan people are demanding the money or the van

1/18/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

do you have the log records from the breach ?

I have the emails

ok can you upload one of them please

John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started

i call you in 10 minutes