Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a permanent resident of Australia who receives a

Customer Question
I am a permanent...

I am a permanent resident of Australia who receives a monthly pension. As a Canadian who is considering returning to live in Canada, will I receive this pension there?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

What is HR?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I am 85 and retired. I have been employed full time and part time over the years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can't think of questions to ask.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/18/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Yes.

if you are receiving the pension in Australia and if you return to Canada you will still receive your pension as this is your entitlement.

Thank you.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.