Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I’m. I had eye Liner tattooing done on 22.12.2017 and

Customer Question
I’m. I had eye...

I’m. I had eye Liner tattooing done on 22.12.2017 and received massive damage to my eyes and have been under eye specialist care and have not been able to return to work. The damage was “burnt cornea” to both eyes and was caused by the method of the tattoo being applied by keeping my eyes open for half hour blocks with no lubricants. The person is aware that there is a problem and refunded cash to me via a friend. I’m not sure whether to now approach her for compensation for money spent on pharmaceutical etc. she operates from her home which is sectioned off for her work.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Gold Coast, 22.12.2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only with the hospital, I was attended to. If emergency department and have now appointments through outpatients even though I have private health care

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not as this stage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/17/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Have you received a separate doctors report in relation to the injury you have sustained ?

and what did that report say?

I haven’t received any reports, I’m still under doctors care and have doctors certificates until next appointment to check on my progress.

from the doctors visits have you received any indication as to any loss or injury you have have incurred, excluding pain and discomfort ?

I think I will leave it for now. I don’t want to continue. Thank you

ok

I have extended a special offer to talk on telephone when you are ready. please have a look, as it will help you hen needed.