Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a complaint against BOQ bank and BOQ bank franchise…

Customer Question
Hello there, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello there,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have a complaint against BOQ bank and BOQ bank franchise manager. Our business and myself have suffered significant loss and destroyed credibility. What can be done and whom to lodge a formal complaint with. Regards, Henry

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

West Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just the steps and process to lodge the complaint and ensure it is capable of being prosecuted against the Bank and its manager.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/16/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

You can lodge a complaint directly to BOQ and if that fails then you can contact the Ombudsman and lodge a complaint with them.

Their website is as follows

https://www.fos.org.au/

Further if you are claiming they are negligent then you can take action against them fro negligence to be compensated for the losses you have suffered and that has to be in the supreme court or the district court.

hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Good Afternoon

Can you please reply here?