Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

MY MOTOR VEHICLE RECENTLY BLEW A HOSE WHICH CONNECTED THE…

MY MOTOR VEHICLE RECENTLY...

MY MOTOR VEHICLE RECENTLY BLEW A HOSE WHICH CONNECTED THE OIL COOLER TO THE OIL PUMP I HAD IT REPAIRED AT THE NEAREST MECHANIC AND HE TOLD ME T6HAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RECALL TO REPLACE THE HOSES. I PAID THE BILL AND THEN HAD TO GO TO TOYOTA TO GET THE PROPER METAL FITTINGS PUT IN BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS TO WHY I DID NOT GET A RECALL NOTICE AND IF I WILL GET COMPENSATED FOR THE REPAIR THAT HAD TO BE CARRIED OUT , CANYOU GIVE ADVICE

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

THANK YOU

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

THE STATE IS VICTORIA THE AGE OF THE CAR IS 6 YEARS OLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I HAVE CONTACTED TOYOTA CUSTOMER CARE AS WELL AS TOYOTA WANGARATTA ONLY TO BE TOLD DIFFERENT STORIES FROM BOTH I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM GETTING THE RUN AROUND BOTH PARTIES AGREED THAT THE VEHICLE HAD TO HAVE THE NEW PARTS PUT IN OTHERWISE THE VEHICLE WOULD NOT BE ROADWORTHY.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DONT THINK SO

1/16/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

what you need to do is raise a formal complaint in writing.

it needs to be in a chronological order details the history of the matter and what actions you have taken to rectify.

the send this to the dealer and manfacture.

this will start the basis if a claim under the Australian Consumer Law and is an important step to building the claim.

does this answer your important question today ?

your we welcome

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will call them again and if I do not get satisfaction I will get back to you , many thanks John Johnstone.

you are most welcome

John Melis, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not need a live phone call , I have rated john 5 stars , I will use his advice and raise a formal complaint and see how we go from there , if I need further help I will contact , thank you very much, John J.

ok. thank you

John Melis, Lawyer