Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Ordered on line from taking shape 4 items 1 only fitted.

Ordered on line from...

Ordered on line from taking shape 4 items 1 only fitted. telephoned them and they refuse refund on 2 items as they were clearance items hard to order when you have to wait for delivery to try on Teresa

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

State qld. ordered 10/1/18 delivered 15/1/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No have telephoned them but will not budge

1/15/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

the next step is to raise a formal complaint in writing.

you need to detail the issue in a chronological order.

this complaint was issued and if they do not rectify the matter with in a reasonable time will be used as the basis of raising claim at QCAT .

does this answer your question today ?

no cannot afford80 odd dollars

ok

what do you think about raising your claim at QCAT ?

cannot afford 82.oo
what is QCAT

QCAT is the tribunal where you can bring the claim.

customer no(###) ###-####

yes.

would you like to talk on the phone, I have extended a special offer, please have a look

do not have data on my phone

ok

how about landline

how much for this phone call

have a look at the offer

John Melis, Lawyer
waiting for your call thank you

number is *****

John there has been $93.00withdrawn from my account on the 15.1.18 I do not think that is correct. Phone call only on the 16.01.18 Teresa McNicol

I do not have access to your account details you can use the help menu on your screen