Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Born. My husband (now deceased) was born in Ireland. Our…

Customer Question
I'm Australian born. My...

I'm Australian born. My husband (now deceased) was born in Ireland. Our children can get an Irish passport. Can I?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just whether I can apply

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/14/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

whether you can obtain an Irish passport, will be subject to the Ireland Govt

I recommend that you contact their embassy to discuss the documentation process.

the fact that your children have passports will support your application.

does this answer your important question today ?