Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Optus are taking money from my visa card without

Customer Question
Optus are taking money...

Optus are taking money from my visa card without authorisation.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No petitions. I am 86 years old and not very competite

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only to Optus representitives.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/14/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you next step is to issue a formal written complaint to optus.

the complaint needs to detail the history of the account, what actions you have taken to resolve and who you have spoken to with dates and times.

the complaint needs to be in a chronological order and sent the the dispute resolution department.

would you like to give this a try if you have not do so already, as this will build you case or raising a claim.

does this answer your important question today ?