Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can i talk to you by phone please. South australia. No i am…

Customer Question
Can i talk to...

Can i talk to you by phone please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i am 79 years of age and find it hard type my story about this stupid situation with power companys

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No . thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/10/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

yes you can talk to me by telephone

just select the telephone services and I can discuss your important matter immediately