Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been paying into my life insurance for many years now…

Customer Question
Hello, I have been...

Hello, I have been paying into my life insurance for many years now i am currently not in a good financial position and have decided to cancel my policy. I cancelled this on the 5/1/2018 the policy was with Insuranceline I started with them back in either 2005 or 2007 it is a very strict policy just wondering is there or should they reimburse me any money back from my policy at all if any?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No,never

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

does the policy have a reimbursement clause ?