Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Having problem with a crimesafe screen door which is still…

Customer Question
Having problem with a...

Having problem with a crimesafe screen door which is still under warranty and the agent come out to have a look and now i cant get in touch because the phone on his business no longer is available.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Its been reported and pictures taken.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

have you considered doing an asic search on the business to obtain the contact details of the directors/owners ?