Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My x daughter in law is saying I can only see my grandson…

Customer Question
My x daughter in...

My x daughter in law is saying I can only see my grandson when his farther has him.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But I have had him a lot as she work and she got caught out in a lie

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I've always had him since I've moved back to Victoria she ring nearly every second day asking can I have him or text.
How long do I have to wait ? Please and thanks
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

is there any parenting orders in place at the moment ?