Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a tetraplegic from a car accident in august 08, I was…

Customer Question
My name is***** am...

My name is***** am a tetraplegic from a car accident in august 08 , I was 27 years old.i had a . I had a taxi every day to chemist 5 days I had Greg and a lady who drove me to day's for over a year

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

NSW The taxi is fine but I am not he should have strapped me in. with in two weeks I was in hospital and had to have a operation on knee the taxi could be up to 10 years old I ended up having both legs off and now I have to go back to hospital too get legs off at pelvis every one I know can't believe I have not received a claim I have spoken with other layers about this I would like to know what is going on if someone slips over they get money also at royal north shore hospital when I was getting my legs off, they gave me a 93 year olds antibiotics I V for 4 days I was already very ill and they always have to ask your name and date of birth even for panadol I thought back and only one was coming to hook up I V it is all documented that they gave me wrong meds I still have the bag of the antibiotics they took a picture of the bag l called a layer and 6 weeks later told me that royal north shore hospital told them that it would be best for them if they left this one alone I don't understand well I do the hospital threatened them. Really it was attempted murder my step dad who is a very high up doctor and before I left at ten years old we would drop off a few QCs at Newcastle so they could get on a sea plain to get to work in Sydney. My father who cares for me worked on the blast furnace at B.H.P until he had a accident a explosion broke his back when he was going through the devorce he got 30,000 out of his super and now B.H.P say that he has never worked there and as for his super they say that he has never worked or had any super ever we need to get to the bottom of this. I also have had a few other 100% claims that have been just passed on like getting t boned had to get my steel work out of my back I was a passinger after I had steel work out I got osiiomilits am going through stacks but the layer will not ever call me back it will be almost a year now I know it has something to do with my step dad Dr Peter andrew Wong he now is working at the Stockton center he is also a dentist I have had nothing to do with him in 22 years there's so much more my phone number is ***** 142 305 thanks guys for taking time to read this Matt

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

All accidents event number s N.R.M.A. policy number with first accident in the taxi I did get a event number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I rolled down a heap of stairs at royal north shore hospital there was lights at the top of the stairs but they never had light bulbs that worked the chairs are very heavy I spiral fractured my femur and rip the Tina out of my ball joint hip and split my head open to the Bone l had to have a pin put in it I went to John Hunter Hospital with a private orthopaedic surgeon he was going to cut my legs off but John Hunter Hospital stopped him now I am very very ill my blood pressure is 70 over 58 it really goes up to 80 which is very dangerous and they still will not help me the hospital

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

so do you want to dispute the fine ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor