Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am writing on behalf of Tessa Boyer who when trying to…

Customer Question
I am writing on...

I am writing on behalf of Tessa Boyer who when trying to contact her telephone provider, Tellnet 1300 707 250 is given a message saying that the number is ***** They are in Melbourne. Where does she go from here. She is sitting next to me as I write this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My phone number is ***** 9242 3364 should you want to talk to her.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No she cant make contact by phone and she has sent them two emails in the last few days and has not received a reply. She can receive telephone calls but not call out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is fully paid up so no money owing to them.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

what is the issue that you are dealing with, please explain in more detail ?

Please indicate the info you need over and above what has already been provided?

have asked why the number is ***** from the teleco provider ?

We wont continue as we thought we were talking to a solicitor at the Ombudsman's office which provides information without charge. Thank you.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone to fix your problem if you need.