Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My question is; how and when can I obtain a will of a

Customer Question
Good morning; my question...

Good morning; my question is; how and when can I obtain a will of a deceased relative (dec 3, 2016,Nsw) wirhout approaching the executor)

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

IT HAS BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE RELATIVE DIED; i KNOW HIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DO KNOW MY WIFE AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE BENEFICIARIES FROM OTHER PERSON WHO HAS CONTESTED THE WILL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

you have requested a telephone call, I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone.

please accept and we can discuss your matter.