Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been charged a late payment and no that this is not…

Customer Question
I have been charged...

I have been charged a late payment and no that this is not true they have charged me $75 for the last couple of mths and i can tell you I have always payed on time

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland maryborough telsra

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have2 accounts here the third one has not got the amount on it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just this one thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you issued a formal complaint to the provider in relation to the late charge that applied ?

i have

ok this is good.

did they respond back yet ?