Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Ugl gas company are threatening to disconnect my gas.I am…

Customer Question
Ugl gas company are...

Ugl gas company are threatening to disconnect my gas.I am not with UGL I am with Energy Australia.The property I live in has been subdivided and the meter they are looking for is in the other property.I have contacted my real estate property manager and they have done nothing,I have called UGL numerous times and they are extremely hard to deal with.I don't know what to do next.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

When I called UGL on Thursday they said they had nothing on file,however the real estate company are aware.This has been going on for awhile.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

what you need to do is to issue a formal written notice to UGL and copy in on that email your real estate property manager.

it is important that you put UGL on notice in writing. Send that notice by email, which result with you needed to telephone UGL to get that email address of the dispute resolution department.

does this answer your question today ?

thank you.

you are most welcome

Wishing you a nice day.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.