Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I decided to represent myself in court on a traffic

Customer Question
I decided to represent...

I decided to represent myself in court on a traffic infringement. If the prosecution does not have any material evidence except the word of a police officer that my case should be dismissed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

It happened in North Sydney NSW on the 17 Nov

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please explain what you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/7/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

I decided to represent myself in court on a traffic infringement If the prosecution does not have any material evidence then my case should be dismissed.

that is correct.

just make your defence solid.

does that answer your important question today ?