Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am an cypriot and australian pasport holder and i maried…

Customer Question
I am...

I am an cypriot and australian pasport holder and i maried with a turkish laydy in australia whice she is living australia with permanet resadancy visa over 10 years . i am age pension and i am living in nicosia Cyprus how can i get my wife visa to go with me to cyprus as a carer and get paid as a carer.also to become a cyprus pasport

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am a australia and cypriot pasport holder age pension

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No we havet aplyed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/6/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you will need to complete the centrelink applications demonstrating the requirements of the car needed.

you will most likely need certification from an Australian doctor to confirm the level of carer needs.

this may mean you will need to return back to Australia for that purpose.

does this answer your important question ?