Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If someone has applied for a working holiday visa outside…

Customer Question
Hello - If someone...

Hello - If someone has applied for a working holiday visa outside Australia can they enter the country on a tourist visa and then have the working holiday visa granted when they are in Australia. Thank you for your help!

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

There is a pending 462 visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/5/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

it is possible, but it will be subject to the type of work that is applied for.

bot***** *****ne it can be done.

does this answer your important question ?