Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Am a supervisor security in a venue the last 3 years doing…

Customer Question
Hi am a supervisor...

Hi am a supervisor security in a venue the last 3 years doing my by the law and ruls of club wen a new manager came in and try to change things for exa by asking me to leve patrions in with out i.d and athers came to a fostrashion and 1 staf meber that was indefiaring in my job I need to see a lawyer to explane thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In sunshine Victoria melbourne

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I have everything.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/5/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you consider that you are facing potential dismissal ?

Hi mr j.melis sorry for delay can we talk than type thanks .

yes sure

please go a head