Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My father died in spain my parents left their estste to each…

Customer Question
My father died in...

My father died in spain my parents left their estste to each other as he died first he left me the ligitima as per spanish law my mother ewants to sell everything. 1 does she need my signiture as ligitima and am I entitled to my part left by my father regards romy

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Galicia

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Last i will and death certificate but only photos of the part of the will that dad names me as liigitima

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No if i have rights i will fly to spain and engae the lawyers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
i payed $65 sustralian but could not enter my sustralian monile number its 61###-##-####
1/5/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you have a copy of the will ?

only a photo of the page with my name

ok

so what is that you would like to achieve

i have extended a special offer to talk on the phone if you prefer?

this is what i have

you have a couple of options

what level of claim do you wish to make ?

my legal share no more no lesd
do you have any info for us

you may be able to increase the amount through a family provision claim.

how big is the estate in size ?

would you like to have a talk by phone ?