Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Born in Australia, lived, worked now on the age pension. Now…

Customer Question
Born in Australia, lived...

Born in Australia, lived, worked now on the age pension. Now i mostly live OS, can I get a dual passport?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am Australian, in NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if it is legally possible. And if so, which couties i can apply to? Europe predominately. I have nothing else to declare

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/4/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

so do you presently have an Australian passport

you can obtain a dual passport subject to the country of origin regulations.