Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am experiencing an incredibly difficult experience with…

Customer Question
Pearl I am experiencing...

Pearl I am experiencing an incredibly difficult experience with Telstra/NBN which has gone on for 3 months and countless phone calls without resolution. Can you help me, John whale

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes with Telstra over multiple times

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have only a few minutes available to talk can I contact them later today, say at 2pm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/4/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

have you written a formal complaint yet ?