Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought a jetski from a dealer and. It wouldnt start on 2…

Customer Question
Hi, I bought a...

Hi, I bought a jetski from a dealer and

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It wouldnt start on 2 occasions. I'm in qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To whom.?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have requested for my money to be returned, but to date he refuses

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/4/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you have had mechanic confirm the jet ski is faulty ?

Once you have this report from mechanic you can then make a claim under the Australian Consumer Law against the seller in respect to the warranty.

does this answer your question today ?

Well, they took it back to the shop on 2 occasions. I was blamed even though i never even got it out of the marina
Don't worry. I've been conned enough for one week. Cheers

you really need a independent mechanic report

from that report, and if it supports your claim, you will then have a good argument against the seller.

Would you like to consider that option ?