Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How are you? .. i am leasing a house with another person…

Customer Question
Hello how are you...

Hello how are you ? .. i am leasing a house with another person (female) & she has a friend (female) that has moved in without my concent & she doesent pay rent or any other house running costs ,both females are teaming up on me making me move out as im scared of the outcome they want which is sending me to prison .. i have been to the police 7 times &on 1 occasion with blood teaming down my shoulder from 1 of them attaching me in my bedroom .the police at oak flats police station WILL NOT help me watsoever . 1 time i went to the police station at 5;30 am as i was to scared to go home & get some clothes for work (as i was living in my work truck for 5 days ) & the police officer actually laughed at me & sead " I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS !!!... . my kids are no longer welcome there as they have occupied my kids room & my kids could not stay with me over xmas .. i have called the real estate & they havent done anything for me either ...my house mate calls the police & them & they will turn up 20 minutes later !?? what about me ?? i feel helpless ..can you please help me as im ready for a nervous break down ...kind regards ***** *****(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Nsw ... the age of my truck is erelavant .. the question is !! how do i evict a person from a rented property if she is not on the lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been to the police 7 times & i even asked for an avo to be put on her but nothing has happend at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im a 46 year old man with cancer thats to scared to go home as i cant trust the 2 of them when they wreck all my belongings ...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/3/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you have written lease in place ?