Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Every time I ask my ISP, iinet, for a terminal date to my…

Customer Question
Every time I ask...

Every time I ask my ISP, iinet, for a terminal date to my contract I'm given a different date. I've asked for a copy of my contract and have been told that to get one I have to go through an Ombudsman. Can you help?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to terminate my contract but am unwilling to pay an early termination fee

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/3/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you sent a complaint in writing yet ?