Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The IGA shop in Halls Creek has been selling meat products…

Customer Question
The IGA shop in...

The IGA shop in Halls Creek has been selling meat products that is off and looks green. We have had to throw the food away. my son and his daughter have vomited the food and felt sick. This has been happening through the year. The shop in expensive and their are buying food from other shops in Broome and Kununurra and selling them at astonishing prices especially around xmas time.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Halls Creek WA and no other consumer protection advocate is helping with this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No, we are just simple Aboriginal folks and we don't know how and who to complaint too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please investagate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/3/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

the fist step is to write a formal complaint to the operator.

have you issued a formal written complaint yet ?