Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am being sued for damages caused by a balcony collapse i…

Customer Question
I am being sued...

I am being sued for damages caused by a balcony collapse i owned the house at the time and employed abuilder to extend a balcony in about 1986 i sold the house in 2003 the accident happened in 2014. Can you help us ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Thehouse isin lancelin west aust

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a statement of claim from Kakulas lawyers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont believe i have anything to answer for

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/3/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can you upload the statement of claim so I am review the same please ?

I wish to cancell my inquiry.

ok