Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I work in Caltex, its now some two months I suffer from bad…

Customer Question
I work in Caltex...

I work in Caltex, its now some two months I suffer from bad treatment. Today I have been framed with false allegations. All what happened s recorded on CCTV. I need help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have worked for five years in the same site

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Law
1/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

do you consider you are being bullied in workplace now ?

ok,

your next step is to try and mediate with the employer.

if the employer refuses you should raise a claim at the Fair Work Commission which can be done on their website

once you raise a claim this will protect you from wrongly being fired as well.

does this answer your important question today ?