Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I signed into a voluntary 30 day urine test with DCP. I have…

Customer Question
I signed into a...

I signed into a voluntary 30 day urine test with DCP.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I have been filed against... but due to lies and allegations made to dcp ect I willingly signed into a 30 day SUPERVISED URINE TEST TO TO STOP THE NONSENSE FROM GOING FORWARD!

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Sa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was voluntary and she now is saying that she will not have contact over text and that today I’m required to do a on site hair follicle test at office! that is not what I signed into thou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

you have requested a telephone call.

I have extended a special offer to you, please accept and we can talk on the phone.